10.12.09

K&K

Another set of pictures that I am very happy with, and I had no idea how many I edited until I was putting them on my blog.


Kara has been and always will be a HUGE part of my portfolio; she just gets it and always knows exactly what I want her to do before I even say it. It's incredible, really. So naturally I was excited to have one of my favorite models come up to me and ask if she could have her pictures taken with her friend, Kirsten. They were both great and energetic and I had a great time!

So I hope you guys like these :) Sorry it took so long getting them back to you! School has been absolutely crazy lately, so I decided to slip in more than I usually do.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: