25.5.10

I finally gathered up the chutzpah to post FMN photos on my Facebook yesterday. I'm fully aware that this isn't a big deal, but to be frank I'm rather self conscious. This is so silly to admit considering I have a very narcissistic blog dedicated to FMN photos.


So much has been happening recently I'm in a frenzy. I just ended my first year of college and here I am back in Houston, still donned in my apron from dinner (which consisted of salmon and steamed vegetables. Salmon was a tad dry, use more olive oil for future reference). I recently moved into the townhome with one of the sweetest people in the world, Mowski, and I've been making a book or two a day when I'm not job hunting.

I just finished making a recipe book that I am really excited about, and will be sad to part with. I was watching Julie & Julia while I was madly crafting in the living room, and figured what would be better to make than a recipe book. Hopefully someone out there is in the need for a quaint little recipe book with black pages, maybe a college kid like me determined to gain some cooking skills over the summer.

Anywho, to whomever is read this if you are in need of photos for whatever reason (engagement, wedding, senior photos, family photos, promo photos, band photos, or just some fun lovely portraits of yourself!) Please let me know and I would be more than happy to take them at a very reasonable price.

And on a side note, tomorrow morning I'll be picking up Matt from the airport and he's going to stay with me for a couple of days! Yay!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

thevictorio May 26, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

I don't usually post my blog photos on facebook. The quality is poor on fb anyway.

Also, have you thought about selling your books at Paper Bear? I was in there the other day and thought about you. I think you should ask if they will sell them for you when you get back.

Meg June 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

I know! This is what I fear-the nasty FB quality. However I figured I'd just slip in a couple in hopes it would attract attention to other sites with better photo quality.

It was mentioned to me a long time ago but I wasn't sure they would take them! I'll definitely have to stop by and ask, thank you for bringing it up :D