10.10.10

Thom/Sound Recording

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've never done too much in black and white, but once I started playing around with these photos of Thom I went on a BW spree. The firehouse sound studio seemed to deem really well with the grainy, black and white look overall. Taking photos with Thom is always fun because he comes with the best ideas (I hate posing people-it always ends up looking so awkward, static). Once the piano was pulled out my shutter was going off like crazy.

2 comments:

Sara Pena,  October 11, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

You are so extremely talented!!! I still want you to take pictures of Kelsey, Christie and I !

Meg October 15, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

I would love to!! Anytime you're down I am :D