29.4.11

Emily





These are just a couple of the first set of maternity photos I've ever taken the other day. I basically tagged along behind my mother, who I miss sitting in the same living room editing photos with. However with both of us sprawled across Texas it was nice to reconvene and take photos together.

Emily was absolutely beautiful, and the weather outside was essentially perfect. Not a bad combination. We took one set of photos at Gumbo's restaurant, which Emily's mother owns (and the food is really good by the way) and the other in the baby-to-be's nursery. It was really fun! This was my first set of photos to take in awhile (with school and work the opportunity doesn't arise too often. Ha) and very easygoing and relaxing. That and my sister and I swooned over the shoes.

0 comments: