29.4.11

Rearranging




And now I'm hungry.

One very stressful semester is coming to a close, and I couldn't be more excited. I'm leaving for Italy in a month (accompanied with my entire camera family and loads of film. I think it would be worth it to go a little hungry for the sake of a new lens), which couldn't have come at a more perfect time. With school, work, trying to maintain a fraction of a social life and trying to get some photos in--I'm pretty tired. Ha. Me and every other working college student.

However, things in the photo world have been going well and I couldn't be more grateful. Yesterday I was able to check off one major photo related dream of taking an author photo! Along with a wedding in July and some beautiful high school seniors. There'll be more to come of that soon. Film hasn't been frustrating me so much, however I need to find a trustworthy developer (I'm afraid I'm just always missing photos when I develop from Walgreens, regardless of ideal light/camera settings. There's no way I should always be missing at least three pictures each time, am I right?) Oh, I'm learning.

So yes, I am rearranging. A new apartment, a little culture shock, and a lot of photos. Things are looking up!

I am also playing around with new ways of posting photos onto this blog. Fortunately for me, the extremely talented Victorio relayed to me a certain blurriness in the photos I've posted. Because of this, I've decided to just make a separate flickr account just for blog photos (Is this important? No. Not really. I just feel like talking). Just another way of trying to organize things out in my life. Now if only I could find a way to not lose my car keys every five minutes.

1 comments:

thevictorio April 29, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

Aww, thanks for the link! And I had noticed the improvement in image quality. Much better. :]