17.1.11

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've realized I haven't taken a lot of photos simply for the sake of taking them in a long time. Sure, I take a lot of photos for fun, but they're of a serious breed of fun. No for the helluvit photos. So here's some photos taken with Minerva over holiday break, full of road trips with friends, reliving sixth grade with Lauren with blueberries and bottled Coke, and nights at the friendly neighborhood Waffle House.

side note: I've noticed the quality of some past photo batches aren't too great? Very pixelated? Ouch.

other side note: I plan on doing a couple more sessions that I agreed to do last semester, but other than those I'm afraid I'm going to have to just freeze the photo process for awhile. I still want to be taking photos, but nothing serious/paid for (and that doesn't mean "Meg's taking free photos." This just means when I do take photos they're either going to just be for the sake of loving to take pictures/portfolio building). To be honest, I get easily stressed enough as it is and the picture taking can just be another added level of stress. Also, I'm going to be coming up with a structured price sheet (with the help of my more business savvy friends).

edit: Forget everything I just said in the previous paragraph. Turns out, I'm heading to Florence over the summer! And for that, I'm going to be needing to build up some cash flow! So by all means ask for your pictures to be taken! Or buy a print! Or a book! Help a girl out :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 25, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

your photos are great! not to mention that ukulele is awesome. gorgeous blog and pictures., i'll be sure to check back.

-with a beard-