7.1.11

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My past love-hate relationship with film is beginning to flourish. In love, not hate.

I brought Minerva (the Minolta), Gregory (Rebel t2i), and Margo Pascal (a Diana Mini. Yes, I know it already has a name, but they're all named Diana, so I decided to shake it up) all around central and east Texas. These little shots span from Austin to San Antonio to Lufkin, and they all brought some really nice experiences. My camera family didn't let me down.

I have discovered one of my favorite places in the world, and that's the San Antonio Museum of Art. I could stare at the Sleeping Ariadne for ages, and yes I admit the idea of being able to teach (in some way) other great myths someday in some capacity fills me with college student giddiness. Putting the major to work someday? Le sigh.

2 comments:

lucy January 8, 2011 at 3:34 AM  

You are an amazing photographer, just thought I should tell you that :)

And the San Antonio museum sounds lovely. I hope I'll be able to visit it one day :) Where is it btw?

Meg January 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

Thank you so much! Really, that made my day :)
The San Antonio museum is in Central Texas, and it's really something beautiful!