23.2.10

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anthropology/Kumon. We all had studying to do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(sooc)

Last weekend I had a wonderful time helping out my dear old bestest friend Lauren babysit her most adorable cousins. (She has a way with babies like you wouldn't believe). Anywho! The older boys have grown to be able to verbalize objection to having their pictures taken, so my camera was predominantly focused on little Miles. Too precious.

Side note: Kerry and Charles' home is meant for an HGTV magazine spread, it's unbelievably beautiful and cozy.

As for now, I am in desperate need of sleep, for an Anthropology test awaits me in the morning. Fun fun fun.


4 comments:

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Yum! You have a beautiful sweetness about your photos, soft and loving... thanks for sharing!

I love your open layout too... I'm in search of something that allows me to post larger photos as well.

Cheers and good luck on your test!

Unknown February 24, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Cutest pictures ever! I love looking at your photography :)

Barb,  February 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

I love the one where he's looking around your laptop - adorable!