7.3.10

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo credit here.

Could Anne Hathaway look any more beautiful in this picture? I was so excited to see the beyond lovely Alice in Wonderland today! The effects were so stunning I wanted to bolt and take some picture ASAP.

But I refrained.

Really though, the film was breathtaking!

Now that I'm home for spring break I have a couple of days to check off some to-dos, like get some disposable film developed. I'm so lucky to be surrounded some of the most wonderful people, I really am.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

natasja March 8, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

wow, your blog is lovely

Gyan Gurung March 8, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

really nice results from a disposable camera i want to try one as well :)
and i want to see alice in wonderland as well! im sure i wont be disappointed after all its tim burton :D

Meg March 10, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Thanks! I have to say, it was beyond amazing! Makes you want to go out and take some fun, colorful pictures :)

Gyan Gurung March 10, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

im excited now :) im watching it this friday so hopefully it will give me ideas to shoot during the weekend :D

Meg March 10, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Oh trust me, it definitely will!