18.3.10

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


New journal.

I have found that one of the hardest things to do is to fill up a journal completely. I fall too easily in love with a new one before even finishing an old one. My entire life is going to be documented in half-filled journals scattered from Houston to San Marcos to wherever. They're one of my favorite things, journals.

I've always wanted to buy a journal or a sketchbook and have it be passed on from person to person. Each person could probably keep it for a week or so, and when it's filled up the last person would mail it back to me (somehow these instructions would be incorporated visibly into the journal). I don't know, thought it would be pretty interesting!

1 comments:

thevictorio March 19, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

My friend Laurin and three of her friends have a "traveling" journal/scrapbook. They've kept it since high school and now they all go to different colleges and send it to each other. Soooo you should do it too. It's super cool.