25.1.10

Kelby and Kite

Okay, I can't even say enough how wonderful these two are. Kelby and Kelsey are two lovely, talented people that I have encountered here at Texas State, and they make my camera so happy! I hate myself for taking SO long to upload these, I have been crazy lately.


Anywho, I hope that K&K enjoy these as much as I loved taking them :) and these were all taken in the middle of the night.

Side note. School has been going really well as of late. Stressful, but great! I have a new love of Anthropology. I mean, it's always interested me, but now I find myself reading the book for fun. Yeah, I know. I can only hope I can keep up with my art classes this semester, both of which seem really fun and interesting :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Kevin Nguyen,  January 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Meg! This is Kevin.
I just wanted you to know
that upon looking at these pictures,
I got so excited that I wet myself a little.


post script:
if you get the chance, would ya mind sending me the links to the tutorials you were telling me about? It would be amazingg if you could :)

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

oh, and http://i48.tinypic.com/qwyb29.jpg reminds me so much of ryan mcginley's work <3

Meg January 26, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Aw thanks so much, Kevin! You should really get a blog, it's the thing to do nowadays apparently!

I'm so glad you liked the pictures, your comment made my day.

I think the best thing to do is just to look up any beginner photoshop set of tutorials like this:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshoptutorialsbasic/Photoshop_Basics_Tutorials_for_Photoshop_Beginners.htm

It'll be funny, you'll find yourself working on a tutorial and then making up new steps from there! They tend to be very flexible and you end up doing your own thing :) It's very fun to experiment and play around.

Good luck!