13.1.10

Lil J and Alyssa

Lil J has been a very prevalent face in my pictures over the past couple of years; she just gets it and I love her for it. So when she asked if I could take some pictures of her and her lovely friend Alyssa I jumped on board.


Okay, so we go out to the water and to my luck it gets dark immediately (tricky early winter sunsets). Afterwards we take some pictures in Mom and I's very ghetto styled portrait studio in our garage and I was happy with the results of just one studio light and a good backdrop. Speaking of, that backdrop is like, a funky brown and yellow mix to the natural eye. I love that it takes any new set of colors I want to throw at it. It can magically turn from brown to purple to blue like nobody's business.

Anywho, I hope Lil J and Alyssa like these :)

And on a side note: my blog has been driving me CRAZY lately. For one, I am still mourning my Tiny Pic deletion massacre *sigh* and now my pictures aren't even uploading all the way on my page. I don't know, I plan on doing something about this; I'm just not quite sure what yet. I'm considering making a website, something more legit, but I do not know.

Hope all is well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Explored on Flickr!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: