17.4.10

College Station

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(below: sooc)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was fortunate to go to College Station this weekend and saw some great old friends of mine (and met some new ones). Lauren and Ian are both people that just feel like home to me, and it was refreshing to see them. Although it was raining when Matt and I drove in, the city and the people were really wonderful. All in all, made for a good facet of my weekend.

The drive home was good for my camera and I. I realized I need to let go of the pesky thoughts of am I good enough? and the fear of being washed out amongst the competition. I love to take pictures, but have had trouble letting go of such measly concerns.

During the drive home, a group of horses were standing leisurely behind their fence. I felt like a five year old begging Matt to pull over, but it was far too tempting to drive past. I took a couple snap shots and then decided I wasn't going to let those insecurities get to me anymore.

0 comments: