11.4.10

Hanna and Phillip

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My first engagement photos! And I couldn't ask for a more sweet couple to take them of. Hanna and Phillip are getting married in October and I'm incredibly happy for them both.

I'm going to be taking even more next weekend, and these are all just film. I hope they like this first batch of pictures!

(and thanks Blue Rock for letting us take pictures there, it was so beautiful there)

1 comments:

lucy April 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Congratulations to them both! I wish them the greatest happiness, love and joy in their marriage.

Love,
Lucy