3.4.10

Yoshi

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I had so much fun taking these! This has been the first batch of photos I've taken in awhile, so when Wesley (aka: Yoshi... the reason behind the nickname is starting to allude me, but it works) told me about this incredible tree my curiosity peaked. So him, myself, and our friend Amanda hiked out to what was undoubtedly the most amazing tree I have ever seen (and I like trees). For one, it was ancient. For two, it reminded me of Grandmother Willow from Pocahantas (and I like Pocahantas). The moss was so long and immense it created a total shroud over the tree, so to talk amongst it was to basically walk inside of it like a room.

Even though we were fairly close to campus, I felt so much farther away than we were. It was just so relaxing (and amidst all of my hectic studying, studio time, and other hooplah) I came back to campus feeling awfully refreshed. That and I had a new set of pictures to go along with it, so it was such a wonderful Wednesday :)


2 comments:

Gyan Gurung April 6, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

it really is an awesome tree! i want to find one like that nearby where i live

Shukura Li June 25, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

the one of him holding the guitar through the tree is soo cool

shukura